Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
What will impact be with voters if Trump is forced to take a mug shot?
(08-28-2023, 11:24 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You haven't.  You think a lot of things that don't end up being true.  Like Vietnam veterans being spat upon is a myth, that it "couldn't have happened" and that is was apocryphal.  

Why have you dodged the following question?  If Trump is a rapist because the judge said so, and they know best, then why is the Dobbs decision wrong, when it was decided by six judges?  Are judges only correct when they agree with you?  We all know the answer, but we also know your reply, if we actually get one, will be a fascinating display of mental gymnastics.

In any event, I'm going to cease responding to your attacks on me and return to the thread topic. 

1) I'm sure you are taking that personally because of your father, but did Dill ever say that "couldn't have happened" to him?  Or did he say there has been some studying into it and it wasn't as widespread as people may believe?

2) Here's another example of you bringing other threads into a different one for personal reasons. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What will impact be with voters if Trump is forced to take a mug shot? - GMDino - 08-28-2023, 11:46 AM