Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
What will impact be with voters if Trump is forced to take a mug shot?
(08-28-2023, 11:46 AM)GMDino Wrote: 1) I'm sure you are taking that personally because of your father, but did Dill ever say that "couldn't have happened" to him?  Or did he say there has been some studying into it and it wasn't as widespread as people may believe?

2) Here's another example of you bringing other threads into a different one for personal reasons. 

Sorry, I know you feel the need to defend your friend, but he's the one who started with the personal attacks here.  Also, yes, he flat out made a post that stated numerous times that it was a myth, that it couldn't have happened and that it was apocryphal.  Then, in typical fashion, he claimed he never said any of that and was only quoting others.

Secondly, if you're going to call out behavior than be consistent.  Dill is the first person to bring other threads into this argument by attacking my posting history instead of the actual argument I was making.  But you'll never, ever, call him out.  If I get attacked, I am going to defend myself.

Lastly, if you really want this forum to be what you claim you want then start applying your standards for behavior equally, not just to the people you don't like or disagree with.  I won't be responding to this any further as you'll simply use it as "evidence" of my continuing to disrupt things. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What will impact be with voters if Trump is forced to take a mug shot? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-28-2023, 11:53 AM