Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
What will impact be with voters if Trump is forced to take a mug shot?
(08-28-2023, 11:57 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Dill Wrote:[/url]E.g., unless someone else regularly hijacks your computer, you are the same guy who defends ideals of absolute free speech, but also calls for the mods to take down threads he doesn't like

I've literally never done this, ever.  Why make things up?  

Why indeed.      
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Trump-where-do-you-stand-on-him-now  Post #2

SociopathicsteelerfanThis thread only exists to make you feel better and belittle people who don't think exactly the same way you do about everything. Pretty much every sentence in the OP screams this. A colossal waste of time to which I am only responding to ask the mods to delete it as useless for anything other than stoking a pointless argument.

Thank heaven you don't have the power to delete threads. 

And this would not be the only example of your impulse to censor "pointless" arguments either. I can cite at least two threads in which you want social-scientific comparison of conservative Islamists with conservative Americans to stop. One you started yourself in violation of the mod's injunction not to post "call out" threads. That's how determined you were to stop reasoned speech on that issue.

And then there's your opposition to promulgating knowledge about the behavior/nature of authoritarian rulers--at precisely the historical moment when it is most needed in the U.S. That's no different in principle from opposing the teaching of evolution in public schools because it challenges some parent's personal beliefs. So yes, definitely inconsistent. Regularly inconsistent while claiming others are.

(08-28-2023, 11:57 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Quote:or wants people stop making Nazi analogies while making them himself. 

Yeah, you're going to have to show me this one.  I'm sure it won't be taken out of context at all.
Sorry all, but if I'm accused of doing something I don't do I do feel compelled to point that out.

Below is what an actual "personal attack" looks like, which segues into Holocaust analogy while calling me "always disingenuous." 
Who perpetrated the Holocaust and who denies it nowadays? Can you explain that without "gymnastics"? 

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Diversity-is-not-our-strength-Cincy-s-own-Ramaswamy-2024?page=4&highlight=holocaust #71

"Sociopathicsteelerfan: You've always been disingenuous, and is this case are flat out lying about what I said, but yourattempts to invalidate the lived experiences of some of the men returning home from Vietnam is just flat out odious.  You also gave us a very interesting look into how something like holocaust denial starts.  I suppose when all of the poor men who had the experience under discussion have passed on more people like you can claim they lied about what happened to them and label it a myth."

So yes, another example of your inconsistency. (And FYI Holocaust denial does not start with the vetting of evidence.)
And yes, that's from the same thread where I supposedly "lied and then denied I lied" about the Myth that Vietnam vets were spit on. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What will impact be with voters if Trump is forced to take a mug shot? - Dill - 08-29-2023, 12:22 PM