Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
What will impact be with voters if Trump is forced to take a mug shot?
(08-28-2023, 11:53 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Secondly, if you're going to call out behavior than be consistent.  Dill is the first person to bring other threads into this argument by attacking my posting history instead of the actual argument I was making.  But you'll never, ever, call him out.  If I get attacked, I am going to defend myself.

Lastly, if you really want this forum to be what you claim you want then start applying your standards for behavior equally, not just to the people you don't like or disagree with.  I won't be responding to this any further as you'll simply use it as "evidence" of my continuing to disrupt things. 

Here is where "other threads" were first brought into the discussion--your post #78, where you lump me in with some other "guys" regarding some magistrate's "decision" I have never weighed in on.

"And a judge signed off on a search warrant for the raid in Kansas on that newspaper, but apparently that was insufficient in that thread.  You guys' faith in a judge's decision seems to be largely predicated on whether you personally agree with the decision.  I could point to the Dobbs decision for another example of you showing disdain for judicial competence.  An inconsistent opinion is a useless opinion."

Also, you are the one who first raised the "consistency" issue, accusing me of only agreeing with decisions that "personally" fit, adding that an "inconsistent opinion" is useless--which would be mine, right?  (Also another combination misreading/misconstruction, as I am not referring to a judge's "decision" but a jury's.) 

But when I turn the charge back on you, suddenly it's a "personal attack" which you'll "weather" instead of going to the moderators. 
Accusing ME of what YOU did. Twice in one post.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What will impact be with voters if Trump is forced to take a mug shot? - Dill - 08-29-2023, 11:38 AM