Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
What will impact be with voters if Trump is forced to take a mug shot?
(08-28-2023, 12:22 PM)GMDino Wrote: Again I disagree with how you interpreted that entire discussion but I acknowledge it is personal for you, it just doesn't have anything to do with this topic.  That's mainly why I responded to you first.

I agree Dill should also refrain from continuing along these lines whether he is my "friend" or not.  But if "applying your standards for behavior equally, not just to the people you don't like or disagree with" is going to be standard there won't be many posters left here on either side.  Smirk

Thanks for correcting the record, Dino. He knows very well  that the "myth" is not that spitting never happened,
but that it came to be represented as a common experience some two decades after the war. And
you know he's never going to quote one of my "numerous statements," but he will keep repeating 
"Dill lied and then lied about lying." And now on your "Kansas Raid" thread he's implied that you've
got an untruthful "agenda" too. 

He won't stop that behavior until he perceives the costs exceed the benefits. When he senses that cost, 
he always wants to go back on topic. Off topic when he wants, back on when he wants.

You'd like me to refrain. But when he says things like "I've literally never done this. Why make things up?"  
And "You're going to have to show me this one," you know what always follows, right? 
At this point, I can't ignore demands for proof without leaving the impression there is none.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What will impact be with voters if Trump is forced to take a mug shot? - Dill - 08-29-2023, 11:52 AM