Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Police stage ‘chilling’ raid on Marion County newspaper
(08-24-2023, 02:38 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Notice how quickly some will rush to validate a hypothesis with no proof?  You even provided a link that stated the state police supported the raid as entirely legal, yet no mention of that.  Odd, is it not?  It's almost like some people have an agenda and the truth isn't necessarily important.

*I* never said what happened was not "legal".

*I*, I won't speak or anyone else, I said it was questionable given the timeline.

Also from the same article:

Quote:The search warrant names Kari Newell as a victim and lists the underlying reasons for the searches as suspicion of identity theft and “unlawful acts concerning computers.”

She complained publicly about a story that was not written after it was reported to the police who then got a warrant to raid the business and the homes of the employees on the complaint of the subject of the story.

Legal?  I'm sure the i's were dotted and the t's were crossed.  Suspicious?  Yep.  At least to me.

This article, if true, doesn't really help the cause of it not be at least a little bit shady
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Police stage ‘chilling’ raid on Marion County newspaper - GMDino - 08-29-2023, 09:21 AM