Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
What will impact be with voters if Trump is forced to take a mug shot?
(08-29-2023, 12:52 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Ahaha, I knew you would bring that up.  I could explain what exactly was going on there, but you wouldn't get it, so why bother?

Of course you "knew." That's why you said you'd LITERALLY never called for the mods to delete a thread. EVER.

Of course you could explain "exactly what was going on" when you did, but it would still be a call to delete a thread you disagreed with.

So why bother? 

(08-29-2023, 12:52 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Even by your inconsistent logic this is a real stretch.  You literally posted sources saying that vets being spat upon was a "myth", "could not have happened" and was "apocryphal."  You never once said it could have happened until being called out for denying it ever did in several posts.  But to try and say this is a Nazi comparison?  Wow, I'd actually get a good laugh out of this if it didn't reveal something very sad.  Now, kindly return to spamming this thread with your separate posts.  After this gem I'm just going to leave you to it.ThumbsUp

Well yes, and I still "literally" agree with my sources that it is a "myth" that being spit on was a common experience of returning Vets. This was touted as common experience by the right two decades later. That's the view the evidence supports, so I continue to hold it. I do bother explaining.  You can't dispute the evidence for it, but continue to misrepresent it. 

You'd laugh off this example of the very thing you want stopped when others do it.
But connecting the Holocaust to Nazis is such a "stretch." The very attempt must "reveal something very sad."

Now that the proof you demanded is on the record, I'm ready to move on too.

Back to the grift around Trump's mugshot. As usual, Dino nailed it: 

If he shot someone on 5th avenue he'd have the bullet up for auction that day with followers falling over each other to own it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What will impact be with voters if Trump is forced to take a mug shot? - Dill - 08-29-2023, 01:41 PM