Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cut/Waiver/Released/Traded/IR Tracker
(08-29-2023, 03:23 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I saw that Greedy Williams got cut by the Eagles. I remember when the Browns drafted him everyone thought it was some great bit of luck.

Greedy was always a bad tackler, not surprised he got cut.

(08-29-2023, 03:38 PM)higgy100 Wrote: What you're not understanding is this offense far more than not will move the ball and get plenty of 1st downs. They'll also stahl out more drives out by the 40-50 yard line so you want a guy that can give you hang time. It's not just about booming the ball.

Very true, Robbins might just fit what we do better than Chrisman. Neither are Huber in his prime, but we can hope Robbins can 
be a weapon with his hangtime and keep Returners from killing us like in the AFCC game. We are expecting to move the ball very 
well on Offense this season, not go 3 and out all the time where we need a booming Punter.

Also, as others have said, it doesn't matter if the Punter has a huge leg if he is kicking to the Returner and it goes for a big return.

(08-29-2023, 03:41 PM)3wt Wrote: I think Johnson's a mistake.   Really liked the way he played.

Same here, hope we can stash RJ3 on the PS but I doubt it. I am sure the other teams we played in PS were noticing him
getting to the QB a lot. With Ossai and his high ankle sprain and Murphy still needing a lot of work on his pass rush this is 
even more of a headscratching cut.

(08-29-2023, 03:43 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Anyway away from the who can boot the ball really high contest.

Kuntz has been cut by the Jets plenty in here had him on their boards all depends on if we are happy with Hudson and Wilcox as TE3 and 4

High RAS scores that is for sure. Wanted to draft Kuntz late because of his potential.

I do like Hudson and Wilcox though and if what Whatever here says is true, I want no part of Kuntz.

(08-29-2023, 04:07 PM)Whatever Wrote: Kuntz supposedly has zero love for the game at all.  He basically just played in college because of his athletic traits.  

No thanks then... Mellow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cut/Waiver/Released/Traded/IR Tracker - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-29-2023, 04:36 PM