Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cut/Waiver/Released/Traded/IR Tracker
(08-29-2023, 04:57 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Still blows my mind that they chose him over OJ Howard. Granted Howard wasn't amazing in Houston, but I don't think anyone was good in Houston with Davis Mills and the tanking. Still, playing 183 offensive snaps with Joe Burrow and coming out with 5 receiving yards just makes me wonder what the Bengals saw in Asiasi.

Same here, was never impressed by this guy. Looked out of shape all the time, dropped balls, wasn't impressive blocking etc.

(08-29-2023, 04:59 PM)Joelist Wrote: Maybe Lou is planning to use more trickery, shifts, stunts and such up front to help the line get pressure better. Of course the major lack is actually INTERIOR pass rush. If we can get real pass rush inside watch the pressure numbers skyrocket. 

Lou will be up to his mad scientist self you can bet on that. Just hope RJ3 sticks around on the PS, he looked good.

(08-29-2023, 05:01 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: That is true too.  We dont have anybody like Geno on that D-line.

Zach Carter is the hope and he didn't look bad at all this preseason. He looks way buffer and just plain stronger.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cut/Waiver/Released/Traded/IR Tracker - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-29-2023, 05:11 PM