Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cut/Waiver/Released/Traded/IR Tracker
(08-29-2023, 05:54 PM)TheFan Wrote: I don't really understand either. I get none of the back of the roster guys are likely going to make significant impact but I feel like we could have easily kept a better player over Ford or Hill. Keep 10 lineman seems excessive with how poorly so many of the played in preseason. 

I wonder if they keep him if Smith doesn't also get hurt.

(08-29-2023, 05:57 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Could not agree more. 10 OL was the biggest surprise to me. 

I think Collins will likely bump Hill or Ford when he returns, despite Carman & Smith being tackles. The competition for that last OL spot will continue while Collins is on PUP. 

FWIW, many outlets I am seeing are listing Hudson as a vested vet, though OTC has him with 3 seasons. If true, it means he is a FA & couod immediately be signed to the PS, like Thomas, S. Jones, Taylor, Morgan, Siemian, & Basham. 

Us being so low on the waiver wire kind of sucks, because there will be a lot of talented players cut that will be taken well 
ahead of us. But hey, that is what you get when you win a lot. Just have to hope these depth players develop in practice 
and are ready if needed. Keeping 10 OL is probably because Carman shown he cannot play on the right side and is purely a
LT. Blame him lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cut/Waiver/Released/Traded/IR Tracker - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-29-2023, 06:01 PM