Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Fox News continues climb in ratings
(08-24-2023, 10:32 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I love jealousy. Funny story, CNN used to be #1 (long time ago)and I was a viewer. Then I figured out they were fake news.

The same CNN and MSNBC who peddled the biggest lie this century. No, Trump did not collude with Russia, but the minions who watched CNN, MSNBC and the other liberal rags bought it. You were duped, but hey say Fox is fake news, but they were the ones who got it right. Fox is the one that will bring down the Biden crime family.

Also funny story and 100% true.  I didn't used to know anything about politics.  If I happened to watch the news it was CNN.  I had no idea news agencies were slanted or tried to push an agenda.  I was that durp.  lol.    I just watched and figured everyone was reporting basically the same stories and info.

Fast forward to Trump announcing the first time.  I was intrigued with the Trump Hillary matchup and started to pay more attention to politics and what was going on.  I would watch CNN as normal.  At some point I started to become dissatisfied with the coverage of Trump compared to Hillary.  Not because I really liked Trump, but because the coverage just seemed so one sided and completely unhinged.  

I specifically remember they started talking about impeachment if Trump were to be elected.  All these panels talking about impeaching and mental abilities well before the election.  I found that completely off-putting and completely unhinged.  Also I watched nothing but glowing reviews of Hillary.  Again, very one sided and unhinged.

Remember, I don't really know much about politics or the candidates at this point, but I could tell something was very wrong with how they were covering each candidate.  It was anything but fair.  This is when I started to learn that different news orgs slanted different ways and had different agendas.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fox News continues climb in ratings - Mickeypoo - 08-30-2023, 03:40 PM