Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
"Diversity is not our strength": Cincy's own Ramaswamy 2024!
(08-29-2023, 03:42 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Smarmy and condescending.

I'll wait and see if Dino attacks you for assuming what he thought, but I'm sure he'll just agree with you regardless.  The clip was framed as a gotcha moment, hence Dino's claim that his "words are out there forever".  This goes hand in hand with Dino's consistent negative posts regarding the man.  As you claim to desire, I actually provided the quote in question and much needed context, something you would applaud if it was done by someone that you don't dislike.  But, in sadly typical fashion, instead you decided to turn it into yet another predictable, and boring, reason to attack/lecture me.

Lastly, deliberately quoting someone out of context to make them look bad is absolutely character assassination.  Although I am aware of why you'd prefer to think otherwise.

Any chance you could continue a conversation with Dill without using my name in that regard?  What is going on between you two is no longer my concern.

So I'm asking that you don't, as you said, "turn it into yet another predictable, and boring, reason to attack/lecture me."  Thank you.

It wasn't a "gotcha" it was Ramaswamy saying he didn't say something he said...again.  He did it on a Sunday show too.  He's learning that unless you are the leader or a favorite those things will come back to you and you can either explain yourself or get caught when you say "I never said that".  If posting that is perceived as "negative" then so be it.  I disagree with many of his proposals and do not think he would make a good President.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Diversity is not our strength": Cincy's own Ramaswamy 2024! - GMDino - 08-31-2023, 09:12 AM