Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Fox News continues climb in ratings
(08-30-2023, 03:40 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I specifically remember they started talking about impeachment if Trump were to be elected.  All these panels talking about impeaching and mental abilities well before the election.  I found that completely off-putting and completely unhinged.  Also I watched nothing but glowing reviews of Hillary.  Again, very one sided and unhinged.

Remember, I don't really know much about politics or the candidates at this point, but I could tell something was very wrong with how they were covering each candidate.  It was anything but fair.  This is when I started to learn that different news orgs slanted different ways and had different agendas.

Seems like CNN got the impeachment wrong. It would turn out to be TWO impeachments.

Is it possible that Trump got the negative coverage because he was doing negative things, making misogynistic statements about women and making fun of a reporter with a disability, calling Mexican immigrants "rapists", showing himself ignorant of history and policy? 

Perhaps what you call "off-putting and completely unhinged" coverage was a warning about the kind of drama that would follow if Trump were 
elected. They surely got that right. 

The "liberal rags" warned us of the dangers of a Trump presidency, and you dimissed the warning. You wanted news that you liked.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fox News continues climb in ratings - Dill - 08-31-2023, 11:13 AM