Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
"Diversity is not our strength": Cincy's own Ramaswamy 2024!
(08-31-2023, 09:12 AM)GMDino Wrote: Any chance you could continue a conversation with Dill without using my name in that regard?  What is going on between you two is no longer my concern.

So I'm asking that you don't, as you said, "turn it into yet another predictable, and boring, reason to attack/lecture me."  Thank you.

I don't believe I did.  Did I?  Looking at my responses to you I see no attack or lecture.

Quote:It wasn't a "gotcha" it was Ramaswamy saying he didn't say something he said...again.  He did it on a Sunday show too.  He's learning that unless you are the leader or a favorite those things will come back to you and you can either explain yourself or get caught when you say "I never said that".  If posting that is perceived as "negative" then so be it.  I disagree with many of his proposals and do not think he would make a good President.

Well, first off your posting about him has been consistently negative.  Additionally, your initial post on this was not framed in a way that easily leant itself to that interpretation.  As to your actual point, he said he didn't say something because, wait for it, he didn't say something.  In both instances they took a quote of his out of context, clearly deliberately, in order to make it seem like he said something he did not say.  Should he not defend himself by pointing out what he actually said?  Taking a quote out of context can dramatically change the meaning of what was said.  In both instances you cited that was exactly the case.

Now with the train wreck host on CNN, this kind of underhanded attack is predictable for a GOP candidate.  When the slimy Hannity does it to a GOP candidate, especially one who is rising in popularity, one has to wonder why.  I asked you why you thought Hannity would do so, as he's clearly a mouthpiece for the GOP, yet you did not answer.  Is your intent not to actually discuss things, or is it simply to post tweets and video clips and then peace out?  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Diversity is not our strength": Cincy's own Ramaswamy 2024! - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-31-2023, 11:43 AM