Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
"Diversity is not our strength": Cincy's own Ramaswamy 2024!
(08-31-2023, 09:12 AM)GMDino Wrote: It wasn't a "gotcha" it was Ramaswamy saying he didn't say something he said...again.  He did it on a Sunday show too.  He's learning that unless you are the leader or a favorite those things will come back to you and you can either explain yourself or get caught when you say "I never said that".  If posting that is perceived as "negative" then so be it.  I disagree with many of his proposals and do not think he would make a good President.

It was v defending his claim aid to Israel would no longer be “necessary.” Of course the right—most every commentator and candidate—is going to hear that as interest in ending aid to Israel, because that’s what it is.

V’s “clarification” was more unsettling than the claim supposedly “out of context.” He never had a realistic grasp of the obstacles to Israeli/regional security.

Add this to the strange walkback-sort-of on climate change and this is starting to look like a pattern. Toss out global policy proposals that sound great around the water cooler, then stutter and shift ground as real experts weigh in. He is deep right, though. E.g. Climate change policy is really about “global equity.”

My interest from here on out is the level of support he gets. I doubt trump sees him as VP material right now. He’d have to really NEED him to even show interest.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Diversity is not our strength": Cincy's own Ramaswamy 2024! - Dill - 08-31-2023, 02:40 PM