Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Poll Biden is too old to be next POTUS
It amazes me how democrats continue to defend the policies (black urban voters are broke due to lack of jobs and inflation) of Joe Biden and his ability to lead. I saw the same issues with John McCain years ago, I voted for Obama who was energetic and I bought into his change the world politics.

You and his handlers should be ashamed. He can't get through a 5 minute scripted speech without a blunder. He looks lost when done and has no idea how to exit. He falls asleep in Maui deeply hurting the people of Hawaii. He rarely does a news conference and takes very few questions. His staff selects the reporters to call on most of the time so they can script Joe's answers on queue cards, even then he screws up.

Joe Biden is getting worse by the day. It is apparent to all, but his wife the fake doctor Jill Biden sees it, has to see it, yet allows politic to outweigh humanity.

So keep riding the Biden train, but I warn you it left the rails a long time ago.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poll Biden is too old to be next POTUS - Luvnit2 - 08-31-2023, 05:51 PM