Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Liberal Media ignores Biden Scandal
(09-01-2023, 11:57 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Our government spent over 50 million on the Mueller Russian Collusion accusations. We fine out what Fox reported in 2016, the dossier was a political opponent hit piece paid for by HRC (big whoop her campaign was fined for it. Sadly, Brennan briefed Obama, Biden, Comey, the F.B.I agent assigned to investigate the dossier in October of 2016.

The POTUS and his administration knew it was HRC bought and paid for propaganda to hurt Trump in. the 2016 election. Fast forward and we find out the F.B.I. and D.O.J. could not verify anything in the dossier used to start a 50 million Plus investigation, they already knew the outcome.

I love the way you brag about they found Manafort broke rules when dealing with foreign countries is what you hang your hat o to justify spending 50 million dollars. We have the same F.B.I. and D.O.J. spending 5+ years investigating Hunter Biden, find major tax violations and major gun violation, and the biggest of all Hunter Biden was not registered as a foreign agent, just like Manafort.

The HB investigation has been a joke. As far as Fox, they have covered Trump indictments from his plane flying into the various airport to his appearances in court. Don't be confused just because the cover the story from a different angle, they are not covering it. The liberal fake news has yet to cover Joe Biden is accused by a reliable F.B.I. informant of taking a bribe from Burisma. Why?  Would  they refuse to cover the same story if it was Trump and one of his family members?

*Sigh*

You get no argument from me on many media outlets having leanings and not being unbiased. None at all. But that does not prove or disprove anything either.

Your whole angle on the Russia investigation is just as incredibly one-sided and partisan as you accuse the left leaning media to be when covering the Biden issues. You just pick an overly narrow, false narrative and leave out anything that does not fit your world view. Many things and issues that many people tried to tell you, especially with the Mueller investigation, but you do not care. You are pro-Trump, pro-conservatives, pro-GOP and all information and narratives you pick are shaped by that. Just what you critisize the left for. The tired cliché is true with you, you are projecting. You accuse others of behaviour you yourself deploy at all times.

And on top of that, you're often pretty abrasive towards anyone that is not just as biased and partisan as you are. Eg. I do not "brag" and I dislike this kind of accusation.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Liberal Media ignores Biden Scandal - hollodero - 09-01-2023, 01:14 PM