Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Number of players drafted and still on the team
(09-01-2023, 10:51 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Im in the minority here, but the ZT drafts have not been great. Burrow and Chase were absolute lay up picks.

Outside of that, who have we hit on? Logan Wilson, Pratt, McPherson, Higgins? This team was built on free agents. Reader, Chido, Vonn Bell (past couple years), Nick Scott, Orlando Brown, Cappa, Karras, Eli Apple, Mike Hilton, BJ Hill, Hendrickson.

The next couple of years will go a long way in showing how good the 2022 and 2023 drafts were. Can Dax Hill, Cam Sample, Zach Carter, Volson, CTB, Murphy, etc. step up and become above average players? If so, I will take back my stance on the Bengals drafting as of late.

Sorry, but some of the picks the Bengals have made are just flat out bad. Carman was a terrible pick in the second. Drew sample was a terrible pick in the second. Ryan Finley was a terrible pick in the fourth.

Yeah, this team is kind of like watching the lost decade of the 1990s all over again isn't it? Can't wait for the Zac sucks billboards all over town..   Shocked
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Number of players drafted and still on the team - grampahol - 09-02-2023, 12:59 PM