Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
From Florida to California, dwindling insurance options
(09-05-2023, 02:10 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Insurance companies are difficult to deal with for any claim. Funny how they take your premium without hesitation. Then fight you to make a claim. And up go your rates.

That's the ultimate secret code to winning the USA's brand of semi-free market capitalism...find every way you can to take money, and then when it comes time to give someone else money you find every reason not to do so.  You give me your money for some rainy day sort of scenario, and then when I'm supposed to give money to you, I tell you that I can't or don't have to and that you should get your money from your fellow non-corporate taxpayers.  

A more direct version of it would be for me to just say "Hi, I'm Nately120...give me all your money and then go on welfare.  People on welfare have it too good right?  Go be one of them, but you have to give me that stupid money you have now first.  The end."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: From Florida to California, dwindling insurance options - Nately120 - 09-05-2023, 08:30 AM