Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Are we on the verge of a civil war?
(08-16-2023, 09:35 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Nah California has been going through a pretty bad cough literal cough phase for quite a few years now. They'll get it sorted out eventually if they elect moderate common sense politicians from their cities to the state. But the rest of the country needs their economy and agriculture as they are massive for both in relation to the U.S. 

Just saw this post.  I do see signs that people are starting to get fed up.  What I don't know is if those signs are coming from the loudest voices or do they represent the common position.  I will say this, if Gascon is reelected in '24, then kiss this vision goodbye.  LA County has become borderline unlivable in many areas.  If they reelect Gascon then I sincerely believe that all hope is lost for this state.  I get that LA County is not the whole state, but it is the most populous area, and if the past four years weren't enough for people to say no more then I don't see any hope of real change in the future.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are we on the verge of a civil war? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 09-05-2023, 01:03 PM