Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Liberal Media ignores Biden Scandal
(09-05-2023, 10:49 AM)hollodero Wrote: Well, there was Roger Stone who communicated with Assange about the release of hacked Podesta emails. That were hacked by Russian operatives, namely a person called Guccifer that was in direct contact with Stone. I think that counts as conspiring with Russia, and Stone imho counts as being part of the Trump campaign.

I think part of the answer is that not everything that is egregious is also criminal. Eg. I find it highly egregious for a campaign manager to be in deep debt with a Russian oligarch and therefore giving him private briefings. It imho counts as coordinating with Russia too. I also find it egregious for a campaign manager to have secretly (unregistered) lobbied for a pro-Russian party in Ukraine, namely Yanukovich, and getting 17 million in the process before. Enormous scandals in the eyes of many, had it come out about Podesta for example. Working with Klimnik to propagate a false 'Ukraine was meddling instead of Russia' narrative might also meet the threshold of coordinating with Russia. Also a grave counterintelligence threat according to the senate committee.
His associate, a man called Rick Gates, plead guilty to engaging in a conspiracy to defraud the United States, so there's that. As later did Manafort in Columbia. Which resulted in 30 months of prison time. The whole financial fraud cases from Virginia were a cherry on top, but not the entirety of his convictions.

Manafort was charged with various financial crimes including tax evasion, bank fraud, and money laundering. There were 18 criminal charges including 5 falsifications of income tax returns, 4 failures to file foreign bank account reports, 4 counts of bank fraud, and 5 counts of bank fraud conspiracy.

If they truly had concrete evidence of him working with Russia, they would have nailed him for it, which would have given them a path to Trump.

Sounds like some of the things that HB could be charged with. 

At the moment though, wouldn't Daddy be able to Pardon him before he leaves office? Maybe that's why they were trying to work out the plea deal so he couldn't be charged in the future. 

'The United States agrees not to criminally prosecute Biden, outside of the terms of this Agreement, for any federal crimes encompassed by the attached Statement of Facts (Attachment A) and the Statement of Facts attached as Exhibit 1 to the Memorandum of Plea

To me that says you did something and now everyone is trying to cover it and bury it so in case the next Administration decided to re-open the case and file charges you're covered.

If there was nothing there, you wouldn't need that added protection.

Anyways, still needs to play out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Liberal Media ignores Biden Scandal - Mike M (the other one) - 09-05-2023, 07:07 PM