Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Are Democrats going to push masks and vaccines again?
(09-05-2023, 07:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Is that how they framed it?  The best advice they knew at the time?  We’re all the pretentious blowhards declaring, “I believe in advice.” and calling people “advice deniers”?

Everybody believed some sort of advice they got, I just chose to follow the advice of "wear masks " over advice such as "compare yourself to a holocaust victim" or "drink your own piss" or "take horse de-wormer."  We're all pretty thin on original ideas and we're all just following someone.  We're lemmings of various shapes and forms, really.

The closest thing I heard to an original covid-related idea was my cousin's legit batshit insane wife who saw someone taking temperatures with a forehead monitor inside the doorway of her shrink's office and she responded by turning on a dime and running full speed into two lanes of traffic and almost getting hit by a car.  Now THAT no one advised. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Democrats going to push masks and vaccines again? - Nately120 - 09-05-2023, 09:16 PM