Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Are Democrats going to push masks and vaccines again?
(09-01-2023, 09:29 AM)pally Wrote: Gee, how dare the public health folks not being able to predict how a newly known virus would react.  Hindsight is 20/20.  They were offering the best advice that they knew at the time.  

Or how about, if EVERYONE, had actually followed masking rules 100% of the time, and properly worn one, maybe just maybe, that 2 weeks might have been more successful.

That was NEVER going to happen. 

I listened to my wife. She knows a thing or two. In April of 2020 she pretty much told me how this was going to progress. She was spot on. 

She said that once it was circulating, there was nothing you could do to stop it. Everyone was going to get it, probably 2 or 3 times, and that it would eventually mutate into something benign, and would eventually be one of those viruses that are called the "common cold."

No amount of masking, distancing, or closing of businesses and schools would stop it, and to think that it would was foolish. And she rolled her eyes in disgust at politicians and public officials who implied, or flat out said that it would. 

She was dumbfounded by the assertion by public officials that vaccines were better than acquired immunity and how acquired immunity was brushed aside when considering vaccine policy. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Democrats going to push masks and vaccines again? - StrictlyBiz - 09-05-2023, 10:37 PM