Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Are Democrats going to push masks and vaccines again?
(09-02-2023, 02:49 PM)Graphicguy Wrote: GD am I ever tired of this pitting Americans against each other.  

If there's a way to keep from getting sick, or limiting the severity of any illness, why wouldn't you do it?  Some get so bent about wearing a mask or getting a shot.  Are we going back to the idiocy of ingesting disinfectant?  How about shooting light into your veins?  

No one grew a tail by getting a COVID shot....nobody grew a 3rd eye.

Quit making this a one political party against the other.  It's hurtful, non-productive and serves no useful purpose.

Geesh!!!!!!

If you want to get a shot, cool. I won't shame you for it. Don't shame me for not getting one. If you want to wear a mask, cool. They should never be mandated.

Live and let live. Freedom is a nice thing. Somehow it seems like some don't want to see it this way, but that's the core issue, here. At least as far as the division is concerned.

In my view, we should all be for personal freedom. I'd rather die free than live like a coward who is willing to concede choice "for the greater good".

To me and many others, "the greater good" is maintaining that freedom that many fought to protect. Some view that as an eye-rolling cliche. I do not.

We need more compromise in this country. There is no greater compromise than leaving things to personal choice. When you force a position on the people, it's always going to cause division. Always.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Democrats going to push masks and vaccines again? - Shake n Blake - 09-06-2023, 12:25 AM