Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Liberal Media ignores Biden Scandal
(09-05-2023, 07:52 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: The bonus is that Trump had a good chance vs Hillary and had no ill will towards Putin. 
Maybe maybe not, at that point it was just speculation as far as foreign policies and allies. Some allies were against him just for being elected. 
He made his mistakes for sure, but also had some success, what war did we get into that everyone said we would get into if he won? The 3 before him all got us into costly wars. 
I think if the COVID hadn't happened, he would have Cruised to a 2nd term.
As i said, didn't matter who it was, Putin hates Hillary.

I think what made him valuable to Putin was not only that he would damage U.S. foreign policy,

but also create a great deal of division and disruption at home. Which was a good prediction.

I can't recall a costly war Obama got us into. Or Clinton. Obama got us out of Iraq, right?   

I think you are giving Trump too much credit for staying out of a war. It was only luck that he did not

provoke a war with Iran, plus the "deep state" advisers running interference for him appear to have

been an important guardrail there. So his advisers really deserve the credit for preventing a war.

They won't be there the next time around. Now Trump knows whom NOT to pick.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Liberal Media ignores Biden Scandal - Dill - 09-06-2023, 12:22 PM