Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Are Democrats going to push masks and vaccines again?
(09-06-2023, 10:11 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Just to push further on one particular topic, do you think personal freedom has a limit where you would be ok with a temporary loss of freedom? What if COVID had a 25% mortality rate instead of <1%? If not there, is there any level of mortality where you would be okay to comply with an enforced mandate to lock down/vaccinate/wear PPE etc.? I don't mean this as a "gotcha", just genuine curiosity. 

I truly believe if Covid had a crazy excessive mortality rate across the board (all ages) then people would naturally take serious precautions.

When kids are practically not effected and the overall survivability is around 99% and the vast majority of deaths were the elderly with and without comorbidities, it becomes impossible, imo, to justify mask, vax and lockdown mandates.

I work in healthcare.  We were very busy, but never "overrun".

Then it was decided we should fire a crap ton of clinical staff who simply didn't want the vax and had already worked for over a year without it.

Just horrible optics and did nothing to help patients or keep people safe..  Also as stated earlier in the thread you had people cheering on the Summer of Love and a lot of those same people were screaming for me to be forced vaxed and masked.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Democrats going to push masks and vaccines again? - Mickeypoo - 09-06-2023, 01:35 PM