Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Are Democrats going to push masks and vaccines again?
(09-06-2023, 02:02 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Thanks for the answer. I agree, we aren't close to anything like that happening. To provide a personal anecdote, I had COVID and I would say it was worse than the flu, or at minimum as bad. It beat me up, I felt like dog shit. I never had any breathing issues, though. However, it cleared up after two or three days. No one I know personally died from it, thankfully, but I did know a few hospital admissions. 

I had it as well. I personally feel I've had times with the flu that were both better and worse. So I'd rank it right there with the flu. The first day was a doozy, though. I mostly slept my way through it.

I think there's a way to handle it sensibly, but to say that forced lockdowns and mandatory masks with curfews was a bit extreme would be an extreme understatement.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Democrats going to push masks and vaccines again? - Shake n Blake - 09-06-2023, 02:13 PM