Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Are Democrats going to push masks and vaccines again?
(09-06-2023, 01:58 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I still haven't personally known anyone who said Covid was worse than the flu, let alone anyone who died from it. I've heard second hand about people who died who already had pre-existing conditions or "co-morbitities", which seems to have inflated the numbers, as hospitals were receiving funding for covid, which makes me wonder if there was incentive to inflate those numbers with people who were likely already heading out, anyway.

If you don't personally know someone who died of cancer,, does that mean cancer numbers are inflated or incentivized to be higher? Where's your proof that what you're saying is true other than just your own opinion?

My brother died of COVID at 26 years old. He was a firefighter,, super healthy,, no underlying issues. He suffered for 2 long weeks and then passed away in the middle of the night. So, please don't come on here trying to make it sound like the ONLY people who died from COVID were ones who already had health issues. It's crazy disrespectful to those of us that lost people that didn't have health issues.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Democrats going to push masks and vaccines again? - Eraserhead - 09-06-2023, 05:05 PM