Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forget Politics, are we heading for a recession
(09-06-2023, 04:03 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I'm not pissed at "Mexicans and shit".  I'm pissed our Federal Gov't currently wants to allow millions of illegal aliens to flood in.

Currently?  Reagan granted amnesty and GW Bush told us they were here to do jobs Americans didn't want to do.  It wasn't that long ago Mexicans were here to do the fair work that lazy union workers thought they should get obscene amounts of money to do.  We had to let them in to bail out the suffering corporations.  That was the GOP's narrative on Mexicans and illegals.

Then Trump comes along and calls them rapists and suddenly they've gone from coming here to save business owners from lazy and entitled Americans, and they've just come here to rape and pillage.

So what is it?  Either both political parties, including the GOP messiah, Ronald Reagan, himself have been allowing rapists into the country for 40+ years, or Trump, other politicians, and political pundits are blowing something out of proportion in order to line their own pockets.  Take your pick, either way this is nothing new.  Hell, if you've ever been to a restaurant you were probably within raping distance of a bunch of illegals, so maybe we do need to lock the country down again for that reason.

You talk about hard times and recessions?  I don't think I can afford to have my roof fixed by a company that makes sure every one of their workers is a legal citizen who gets his mandated wages, benefits, breaks, and sick days.  Can you?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forget Politics, are we heading for a recession - Nately120 - 09-06-2023, 05:09 PM