Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is the moment when AJ McCarron becomes a star
(12-28-2015, 08:18 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: College success means shit in NFL. Dalton won in college too (did you dismiss that?). Tebow was damn good, where is he...

Secondly, I'm not being overly critical, unless the guy suddenly figured out how to be mobile, he is not mobile. Not sure what your point is. Was he mobile in college? No, he wasn't.

Unless AJM plays lights out, he will not be worthy of a high trade/draft pick. The Bengals team is stacked. Manziel could play on this team if coached right, lol. 

You think I'm being a bit over critical and I think you're being a bit too wingman for AJM. It his time to show if he's a serviceable backup, or more for perhaps another team.

You're also playing the what-if game with someone that is injured, at this point, you have to admit Dalton has a (much) better chance at winning in Denver than AJMC does - regardless if AJ MC guides them to a win tonight. I don't get the anti Andy stuff, the pro AJMC comes off as Anti Andy. The neg AJMC stuff is reality since "we have only seen one game".

If AJM can continue to play well, and (heaven forbid) wins that elusive first playoff win? There's no way to justify bringing Dalton and his bad big game performances back. It is a fact that this scenario has been played out throughout the building at least once or twice by the people in charge.
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the moment when AJ McCarron becomes a star - PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop - 12-28-2015, 08:39 PM