Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Are the walls closing in on Hunter Biden and the Joe Biden family?
(09-07-2023, 10:11 AM)hollodero Wrote: Oh please, conclusively link Joe Biden to bribery. Not with some emails that might exist and might have something nefarious in it if they happen to exist. I need an email where Joe says something akin to 'do the bribery, I approve, hugs and kisses, your big guy'. Or maybe a tape where he freely admits his intentions, like there is with Trump. Something. All this proofless speculations get a bit tiresome.

It was given to you already. A credible F.B.I. informant told 6 agents Joe Biden was paid 5 million and Hunter Biden was paid 5 million to get Victor Shokin the Ukrainian prosecutor fired so the investigation into Burisma would stop. It is in the 1023 form given to Congress by the F.B.I. I would add it was given reluctantly.

But, again you don't want to see or hear evidence thus you just ignore it. Look it up, google it and you will easily find it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the walls closing in on Hunter Biden and the Joe Biden family? - Luvnit2 - 09-07-2023, 10:18 AM