Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Are the walls closing in on Hunter Biden and the Joe Biden family?
(09-07-2023, 10:18 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: A credible F.B.I. informant told 6 agents Joe Biden was paid 5 million and Hunter Biden was paid 5 million to get Victor Shokin the Ukrainian prosecutor fired so the investigation into Burisma would stop. It is in the 1023 form given to Congress by the F.B.I. I would add it was given reluctantly.

But, again you don't want to see or hear evidence thus you just ignore it. Look it up, google it and you will easily find it.

I mean, the first sentence alone is not quite accurate. No informant told the FBI he paid the Bidens. An informant told the FBI that a Burisma executive told him about alleged payments to the Bidens. No informant can be so credible as to turn hearsay from a Burisma executive into conclusive evidence. Even less so without any solid proof for these claims.

(09-07-2023, 10:39 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The F.B.I. thought he was credible enough to pay him over $200,000 for his information.

Where do you get this 200.000 dollar number from? Not saying you're wrong, I just saw it nowhere.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the walls closing in on Hunter Biden and the Joe Biden family? - hollodero - 09-07-2023, 10:47 AM