Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Are the walls closing in on Hunter Biden and the Joe Biden family?
(09-07-2023, 10:47 AM)hollodero Wrote: I mean, the first sentence alone is not quite accurate. No informant told the FBI he paid the Bidens. An informant told the FBI that a Burisma executive told him about alleged payments to the Bidens. No informant can be so credible as to turn hearsay from a Burisma executive into conclusive evidence. Even less so without any solid proof for these claims.

Where do you get this 200.000 dollar number from? Not saying you're wrong, I just saw it nowhere.

I can't find the confirmation he was a paid F.B.I.informant, but I did see in an article he was a trusted F.B.i. source.

I guess we will have to wait for the pseudonym emails used by joe Biden in possession of the National Archives to see if Joe Biden was not only aware of HB's business in foreign countries, but also was involved.

Remember Joe has been caught in numerous campaign lies. He said no Biden family member took money from China, HB got almost 1 million from a known member of the communist party. He lied during the debate again when he said the HB laptop was not verified, he knew it was Hunter's laptop and so did the liars who signed a letter saying it may be russian propaganda.

We now know Obama also knew the Steele Dossier was HRC campaign research to discredit Trump. We also know Obama's cabinet was working with HB so it is very likely Obama knew about the accusations against Joe Biden and did nothing to make sure the claims were investigated.

Is Obama complicit in the Hunter Biden foreign business transactions? More to come, but it appears highly unlikely the POTUS was not briefed by the F.B.I. of an alleged bribery scheme by his V.P.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the walls closing in on Hunter Biden and the Joe Biden family? - Luvnit2 - 09-07-2023, 11:45 AM