Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Are the walls closing in on Hunter Biden and the Joe Biden family?
(09-07-2023, 11:45 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I can't find the confirmation he was a paid F.B.I.informant, but I did see in an article he was a trusted F.B.i. source.

Oh, alright then. Seriously, no worries, it happens and I give you credit for addressing you couldn't find it.

As for him being a trusted source, I might be inclined to believe that. But this credibility simply does not expand to people that told said source things. Especially since said guy that told the credible source about Biden payments was Mykola Slotschewskyj. He has quite the wikipedia article... you can see for yourself if you would trust information coming from this person.

(09-07-2023, 11:45 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I guess we will have to wait

That would be my point.

(09-07-2023, 11:45 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Remember Joe has been caught in numerous campaign lies.

Oh, sure, no doubt about it. Admittedly it bothered me less for his opponent imho far outdid him in that regard. That being said, I sure would have been in favor of a more honest, less swampy candidate than Joe Biden.

The laptop story was handled poorly, I'd agree with that. I will also give a little bit of leeway to people that believed the laptop story might be Russian propaganda though. The information did originally stem from Rudy Giuliani, and I would not believe this man anything either.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the walls closing in on Hunter Biden and the Joe Biden family? - hollodero - 09-07-2023, 12:02 PM