Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Are the walls closing in on Hunter Biden and the Joe Biden family?
(09-07-2023, 11:45 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Remember Joe has been caught in numerous campaign lies. He said no Biden family member took money from China, HB got almost 1 million from a known member of the communist party. He lied during the debate again when he said the HB laptop was not verified, he knew it was Hunter's laptop and so did the liars who signed a letter saying it may be russian propaganda.

We now know Obama also knew the Steele Dossier was HRC campaign research to discredit Trump. We also know Obama's cabinet was working with HB so it is very likely Obama knew about the accusations against Joe Biden and did nothing to make sure the claims were investigated.

Is Obama complicit in the Hunter Biden foreign business transactions? More to come, but it appears highly unlikely the POTUS was not briefed by the F.B.I. of an alleged bribery scheme by his V.P.

Those campaign lies--you know, I have a 42-year-old daughter who works online for a business in MT. So what if it turns out she got a million bucks from the Chinese for some shady deal? If the press asked me if I knew anything about her business dealings and a million dollars from China, I'd say "No" and maybe add that I don't talk to her about business or what she makes. But under FBI questioning, it might come out that I know the name of the company which employs her, that her work involves building websites, and that her employers want her to negotiate with clients but she doesn't like that, one of her clients sells garden tools, and that she makes north of 140,000 dollars a year. Stuff she might tell me on the phone if complaining about a bad day. So, turns out I LIED to the FBI and to the American people? I HAVE discussed business with her. WHY LIE if I have nothing to hide? etc. If I told everyone I still don't really know WHAT she does or WHOM she is actually building websites with, would people assume I was wriggling out of a lie or refusing to own up to my deceit? Some of the would, if my name were "Joe Biden."

Too many Hannity-style "We now know"s in there, Luvnit.  "Highly likely" indeed, unless there was no such scheme. Need only add the liberal press isn't talking about that.

Lol "More to come" for sure. As I've been saying all summer, whistleblower after whistleblower.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the walls closing in on Hunter Biden and the Joe Biden family? - Dill - 09-07-2023, 08:15 PM