Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is the moment when AJ McCarron becomes a star
(12-28-2015, 08:00 PM)BengalChris Wrote: A bit overly critical of a guy with one game of experience as the NFL. He's only got two National Championship rings so I wouldn't count him out.

A win tonight would be our first win at Denver since 1974, apparently. So that's something that Boomer, Andy and Carson have failed to do previously. A win tonight would also give him a winning record in primetime. That's something no recent Bengal can say. Dalton is 1-2 this year under the lights.

As a sportscaster said the other day.. this is the NFL not college... how many QBs can we talk about that had one or maybe two national championships that  did nothing in the NFL... i want AJ to do whatever it takes for us to win.. I am so hoping he does that .. it will continue to show the growth of this organization to have a decent backup.. and when Dalton is ready and able take over the reins then Dalton does .

I don;t want to trade AJ after the season.. if he proves to be a good backup.. why would we not keep him..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the moment when AJ McCarron becomes a star - Essex Johnson - 12-28-2015, 09:17 PM