Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Why doesn't the gop run better candidates?
(09-07-2023, 11:58 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: Did the Dems steal it / fake vote? Wouldn’t surprise me but there’s technically no evidence. But if you don’t understand why GOP is acting the way that they are and saying that it was a rigged election, well… I think you need to look harder. 

I think the GOP could wipe the floor with Biden if they picked someone other than Trump, but they're stuck with a coin flip chance because they're all convinced Trump won in 2020.  But I get it, because I voted for a ticket with 2 successful republican governors in 2016, but the GOP figured that guys like that had nothing on a celebrity and a VP they eventually wanted to hang.  Nicely done, I haven't voted for a democrat in 15 years but by all means, tell me how my inability to worship at the alter of Trump makes me misinformed. 

But this is why I should have the wisdom to tap out of political discussion...you either believe the entire universe is out to get poor innocent Trump or you're the enemy.  So it goes.

Johnson/Weld was the right pick in 2016, god forbid the GOP admit it after seeing Trump barely beat Hillary and lose to Biden.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why doesn't the gop run better candidates? - Nately120 - 09-08-2023, 12:14 AM