Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Why doesn't the gop run better candidates?
(09-08-2023, 12:14 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I think the GOP could wipe the floor with Biden if they picked someone other than Trump, but they're stuck with a coin flip chance because they're all convinced Trump won in 2020.  But I get it, because I voted for a ticket with 2 successful republican governors in 2016, but the GOP figured that guys like that had nothing on a celebrity and a VP they eventually wanted to hang.  Nicely done, I haven't voted for a democrat in 15 years but by all means, tell me how my inability to worship at the alter of Trump makes me misinformed. 

But this is why I should have the wisdom to tap out of political discussion...you either believe the entire universe is out to get poor innocent Trump or you're the enemy.  So it goes.

Johnson/Weld was the right pick in 2016, god forbid the GOP admit it after seeing Trump barely beat Hillary and lose to Biden.

AGREED. 100%. I’m a libertarian but the left in my opinion has lost its freaking mind. None of them care that China is buying farmland and flying spy balloons over military bases. I think people are tired of it, but Trump is so incredibly hated by over half the country, and I know MANY Republican friends who literally stay they’ll stay home if Trump isn’t the nominee. 

He lost to a corpse, almost lost to the most unlikable candidate at that time, he has no chance. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why doesn't the gop run better candidates? - LSUfaninTN - 09-08-2023, 12:19 AM