Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Why doesn't the gop run better candidates?
(09-08-2023, 12:19 AM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: AGREED. 100%. I’m a libertarian but the left in my opinion has lost its freaking mind. None of them care that China is buying farmland and flying spy balloons over military bases. I think people are tired of it, but Trump is so incredibly hated by over half the country, and I know MANY Republican friends who literally stay they’ll stay home if Trump isn’t the nominee. 

He lost to a corpse, almost lost to the most unlikable candidate at that time, he has no chance. 

If you're a libertarian I sincerely hope you stop justifying and entertaining Trump's BS.  You and I are supposed to want 3 parties, and Trump and the MAGA folks are gunning to make sure we only have 1 political party.

Just seeing how the two parties collude to keep 3rd parties from upsetting their stranglehold on the country and then Trump becomes the face of the GOP and loses a legit election and cries "rigged" with no evidence and suddenly it's time to cut our political choices down to what?  1?  Oh I see, now that a guy with the R next to his name says it's unfair half of the country listens.

I'll take Biden over Trump just because a cost-of-entry characteristic of a candidate in my mind is "yes, this guy will leave office when his term is over."  I wouldn't recommend telling people to question Trump's version of reality if you are an actual member of anything but the "Trump for king" crew.  Just my 2 cents.  I need to unplug here, I'm losing my mind.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why doesn't the gop run better candidates? - Nately120 - 09-08-2023, 12:33 AM