Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Liberal Media ignores Biden Scandal
(09-07-2023, 07:03 PM)hollodero Wrote: Sure. I can not convincingly refute that.

Why it's so important, that one I can not quite figure out anyway. A successful presidential candidate had a campaign manager that held private meetings with oligarchs they are embedded to, are lobbyists for Russia, and dirty ones at that, that do not register and do not pay taxes, this person gets sentenced and then pardoned... something I'd considered a scandal, which would be a scandal would it concern Hillary or Biden or anyone else in any other country really, no matter the legal aspects.
But when it comes to Trump, none of it matters, not that, not Roger Stone, not all the embarrassing details in a Mueller report, nothing. Nope, what should actually capture my mind is a prolonged FISA warrant against Carter Page that might not have been legitimate, that a raw intelligence dossier got things wrong, that Hillary did opposition reasearch, or whether some FBI agents are lovers and whatnot - these are the scandals? This is hard to follow. So you're right, when it comes to the FBI there's not much meaningful to add for me. Yeah there might be incompetence, alright, I do not disagree.

because it's incompetence at its finest and Trump was able to weaponize it against them to further embarrass anyone that was involved.

That's the type of person he is, give him an inch he will take a mile. 
It's going to be the same if he's not convicted of the first charge that comes up, or if he beats a few of them. He will weaponize those as well to get people to forget about the others. It's all about I'm right and you're wrong, never mind that he was wrong 9/10 times.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Liberal Media ignores Biden Scandal - Mike M (the other one) - 09-08-2023, 03:28 AM