Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Liberal Media ignores Biden Scandal
(09-08-2023, 03:28 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: because it's incompetence at its finest and Trump was able to weaponize it against them to further embarrass anyone that was involved.

I would not give Trump all the credit. He barely knew what a FISA was.

Imho, it was the media, FOX and then some, that successfully implemented the counternarrative that this is an FBI scandal and not a Trump scandal. Trump saw his defense on TV and mainly repeated what they said.

It's just weird to see how that works. And I wonder what would happen if Biden went the same route. Investigating my son is a witch hunt, I will now fire the FBI director over this whole thing, and send in my own guy to investigate these corrupt investigators, look there's FBI officials that are lovers, that expressed disliking me, that gave money to the GOP, it's a vendetta, they used information from a corrupt Ukrainian businessman, and from Rudy Giuliani, meaning the whole thing is based on lies and a hit job, these FBI agents should be in jail, my son is the victim, I'm the victim, the american people are the victims, it's a sad thing for the country, please all do not mind about anything they actually found, it is all a hoax!

One problem probably is that the liberal media wouldn't go as far as to support these lines... maybe.

I just wish people wouldn't fall for it. I'm not referencing you. You're surprisingly (to me) critical of Trump these days.

(09-08-2023, 03:28 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: It's going to be the same if he's not convicted of the first charge that comes up, or if he beats a few of them. He will weaponize those as well to get people to forget about the others. It's all about I'm right and you're wrong, never mind that he was wrong 9/10 times.

I sadly can not disagree with this any longer.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Liberal Media ignores Biden Scandal - hollodero - 09-08-2023, 09:43 AM