Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Are Democrats going to push masks and vaccines again?
(09-08-2023, 11:37 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: You got that right!

I mean as in like I live in PA and in 2020 we saw Biden barely win this state.  If the normally "don't spread covid" liberal types are convinced Trump getting back into office is going to lead to the downfall of the USA, maybe they aren't so careful around their unvaccinated and generally older conservative Pennsylvanians.  It ain't quite biological warfare, but the increased animosity between Americans of differing viewpoints has me at least thinking it's not total conspiracy nut jobbing to picture liberals rooting for covid to come back and help make up for Biden's low poll numbers.

There is an actual correlation between political party and covid death rates, which conservatives will declare fake news to the delight of those who think having fewer conservatives around in 2024 is an "ends justify the means" situation.  People picture a civil war being conservative opening fire on unarmed liberals, but it may be a more subtle thing.  Maybe instead of that a bunch of liberals who tested positive decide to go to the local Cracker Barrel, or something.

Hell, there are already murmurs out there that liberals knew covid was dangerous and made a point to push vaccines and prevention knowing conservatives would do the opposite and die in greater numbers.  It's all a numbers game now and some folks seem pretty easily manipulated, of course the response to that is that the other side is the easily manipulated one.  Interesting times.

tl'dr - if you die from covid, liberals and China will smile

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Democrats going to push masks and vaccines again? - Nately120 - 09-08-2023, 11:56 AM