Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
According to some on here the Chiefs could put anyone at WR?
(09-08-2023, 12:33 AM)impactplaya Wrote: Just got done watching the Lions beat the Chiefs.
What stood out the most? The lack of plays produced
By the Chiefs WRs..   yet some on here proclaimed the "Chiefs offensive model " is the best way to go.
You know it so easy to replace Hill with bums like Kadarius Toney.. eh..no problem right.? Mahomes will make happen.  
This game showed all the more reason the Bengsls
Need to retain Tee Higgins

Those WR's dropped a lot of balls and Hutch was getting pressure all night on Mahomes. Also the Lions OL and Ragnow my boy
played very well and the WR's for the Lions caught those PA passes. I agree we need to keep our stud WR, but that is Ja'Marr 
Chase, not Tee Higgins. Love Tee though, but with his agent I doubt we sign him to what his agent wants and keep Chase.

Keep Chase who deserves #1 WR money.

And yes, the Chiefs win that game with Kelce, even though it was a fine win for the Lions. Will be rooting for the Lions all year 
in the NFC, they have went through a lot of crap in that org.

(09-08-2023, 12:42 AM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Do you not remember they won the Super Bowl last year without Hill?  They beat us in the AFC Championship without Hill.  They dont need Hill to win.  Chiefs win this game with Kelce. 

Yeah, I agree. The Chiefs still had Kelce after losing Hill, just like we will still have Chase after losing Tee.

Let's get Tee a SB ring before he goes eh?

(09-08-2023, 12:44 AM)Joelist Wrote: I want to see what happens when they have to play in front of refs who actually call both their tackles for holds and Jawaan Taylor in particular for illegal formation...

Yeah, that was pretty ridiculous even though I liked that the refs stayed out of the game for the most part.

Taylor was lining up WAY too far back. That is cheating IMO.

(09-08-2023, 12:45 AM)Nately120 Wrote: While the KC WRs blew it with some of those drops, the Chiefs won the SB after replacing Hill with Toney.  It's swell the Chiefs lost, but it was only week 1 when we started 0-1 last year, so it's fair to point out that it's only week 1 for them, too.

But hey, we take care of our own business and beat the Browns on Sunday and we're as close to that 1 seed as we can be after 1 week, eh?

Yeah, love that the Lions helped us out on our way, but we need to take care of our own bidness and beat the Stains Sunday. Mellow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: According to some on here the Chiefs could put anyone at WR? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-08-2023, 12:18 PM