Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Are the walls closing in on Hunter Biden and the Joe Biden family?
(09-08-2023, 09:25 AM)pally Wrote: what you think is known and what can be proven are 2 separate entities.  Now most of the world knows that OJ Simpson murdered his ex-wife but he's walking around free because it wasn't proven

James Comer has been asked numerous times, by that most trusted news channel, if they have found any definitive proof that Joe Biden did anything illegal, each and every time he has to answer no but then he promises he'll find it.

What you have is a lot of Republican imagined accusations because they have to prove that Biden is worse than Trump.  They've thrown a lot of crap out there but nothing has stuck, except the whole idea that Joe is crooked, so in a way their campaign is working.  Joe is guilty of having a screw-up as a son.  That doesn't mean Joe is guilty of criminal behavior himself

This is not accurate. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/house/joe-biden-more-involved-hunter-business-comer

"You look at the laptop and all the people that Joe Biden claimed he never had any dealings with or didn't know, their pictures, their text messages, their emails," Comer said. "There's evidence through and through that shows Joe Biden knew these people. He spent time with these people, and he communicated with these people."

"Now we know of several instances where Joe Biden was, in fact, in direct communication with some of these business associates, I guess you could call them. I call them people who are foreign nationals sending money through shell companies to the Biden family," Comer continued. "But at any rate, Joe Biden was a lot more involved in Hunter's shady business games than he has ever admitted."

The Kentucky Republican gave a highly optimistic analysis of his investigation, hinting that its culmination may be coming soon.

"I think we're getting closer every day. We're at the point, now, we're in the deposition phase," he said. "We already have bank records. We have emails. We have text messages. We have phone records. We have testimony from other people. So we know a lot about what Joe Biden's involvement was. We're at the point where we need people to come in under oath and go into more detail because I think all roads point to Joe Biden."

Comer has remarked that he expects his investigation to culminate in six to 10 criminal referrals for Hunter Biden.

The sad part is Jordan and Comer have uncovered a ton of evidence against the D.O.J., F.B.I and Secret Service running interference for Joe Biden. Otherwise, HB would have been in jail a long time ago.

Comer and Jordan are connecting the dots of a complex criminal enterprise. Remember, the D.O.J. and Weiss spent 5 YEARS, while Comer and Jordan have only spent 8 months. Let's see if they can uncover more info as they interview more involved under oath and if they can find more money through subpoenas for bank records (including Swiss Bank accounts). Let see if Joe Biden used pseudonym emails to connect with HB or his business associates once they are released unredacted from the National Archives. 
They have yet to start an official impeachment inquiry, my hunch that is coming next week to give them more subpoena power.

Unlike the DOJ and FBI, Comer and Jordan are attempting to find evidence versus burying evidence to protect the Biden family.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the walls closing in on Hunter Biden and the Joe Biden family? - Luvnit2 - 09-08-2023, 12:24 PM