Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forget Politics, are we heading for a recession
(09-08-2023, 12:14 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I never said unless we hand it back to Trump.

I just want politicians who actually make decisions that put America and it's legal citizens first.  I want moderates and 2 parties that can compromise instead of this 2 party all out nuclear war.  Dems went poco loco far left.  Even Bill Mahr and other old school/moderate Liberals acknowledge that.

The problem is that if one party is in power and the other tries to compromise and help make the best decisions then the chances of the party not in power getting into power is significantly less.  So no point in working to make anything better, just make shit really bad and try to blame the other side.

Maybe I'm being hyperbolic, but I look at the 2024 election and I get the notion that only one of the candidates is going to 100% leave after his 4 years is up.  I can list a number of republicans I've liked and preferred to democrats over the past 20 or so years, but they've been thrown out because they aren't MAGA.  

You and I both want more moderate and reasonable candidates, yet you seem to think Trump is less of an impediment to that happening that I do.  If Trump wins in 2024 the idea of the GOP returning to moderation goes completely out the window.  When I look at Biden and Trump I personally see one political party that is moving towards the end of the spectrum a lot faster than the other.  Just my 2 cents.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forget Politics, are we heading for a recession - Nately120 - 09-08-2023, 12:25 PM