Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forget Politics, are we heading for a recession
(09-08-2023, 12:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Maybe I'm being hyperbolic, but I look at the 2024 election and I get the notion that only one of the candidates is going to 100% leave after his 4 years is up.  I can list a number of republicans I've liked and preferred to democrats over the past 20 or so years, but they've been thrown out because they aren't MAGA.  

You and I both want more moderate and reasonable candidates, yet you seem to think Trump is less of an impediment to that happening that I do.  If Trump wins in 2024 the idea of the GOP returning to moderation goes completely out the window.  When I look at Biden and Trump I personally see one political party that is moving towards the end of the spectrum a lot faster than the other.  Just my 2 cents.

I don't want Trump or Biden.

I don't think either will make anything more moderate.

If my choice is between the two though, I am voting for the guy who doesn't have dementia (or whatever cognitive disease he has), who won't attack fossil fuels, who had far better foreign policies, who doesn't want to ban guns, fuel sources, appliances, etc.  Basically the Regressives/far left have hijacked the Dem party and they are bat shit crazy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forget Politics, are we heading for a recession - Mickeypoo - 09-08-2023, 01:04 PM