Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Liberal Media ignores Biden Scandal
(09-07-2023, 01:50 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: We could go back and forth arguing on this i think, but I'm not trying to say this is what started it all. I'm saying it was used as an Ends to a Means when it shouldn't have been even considered and makes the FBI look incompetent (as though they need help).

Maybe I missed it, but to be clear the first Carter Page FISA warrant was executed prior to the election.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/the-carter-page-fisa-a-timelineThe October 2016 FISA application and January 2017 FISA renewal were both approved by then-FBI Director James Comey and Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates.

Former FBI Deputy General Counsel Trisha Anderson testified to the House Judiciary and Oversight committees in August 2018 about the “unusual way” that the first FISA request was handled, with approval coming from Yates and then-Deputy Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe before it reached her desk, contradicting the normal path that the FISA applications take and leading her to not feel the need to second-guess her higher-ups.

A DOJ attorney was prosecuted a FISA warrant. The correct version was Carter page WAS NOT A SOURCE, KEY BEING CHANGED NOT.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/19/politics/clinesmith-carter-page-fisa-warrant/index.html

The dossier was also a known commodity prior to the 2016 election. John Brennan briefed Obama and copied Biden, Comey and Peter Strzok in October, 2016 the dossier was a Hillary Clinton political piece designed to hurt Trump. Brennan put it in a memo afterwards.
https://news.yahoo.com/dni-releases-cia-documents-hillary-204337457.html?fr=yhssrp_catchall

Brennan’s notes, which were taken after he briefed Obama on the intelligence, cite “a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security service,” which was “alleged approved by Hillary Clinton.”

The heavily-redacted CIA memo references “an exchange discussing U.S. presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s approval of a plan concerning U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump and Russian hackers hampering U.S. elections as a means of distracting the public from her use of a private email server.”

In 2016, the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee contracted Fusion GPS and former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele to compile the controversial Russian dossier, which purported to draw a connection between the Trump campaign and Russia and contained salacious allegations about Trump, then the Republican nominee.

The dossier was later used in applications to surveil Trump associate Carter Page. The Justice Department’s inspector general has since concluded that the FBI did not inform the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court that the dossier was unreliable.

“The following information is provided for the exclusive use of your bureau for background investigative action or lead purposes as appropriate,” states the CIA memo, which was sent to then-FBI Director James Comey and Peter Strzok, then the deputy assistant director of counterintelligence.

Last week, Comey told the Senate Judiciary Committee that he did not remember whether he received an investigative referral on Clinton in September 2016.

“That doesn’t ring any bells with me,” Comey said.

“That’s a pretty stunning thing that it doesn’t ring a bell,” Republican Chairman Lindsey Graham responded. “You get this inquiry from the intelligence community to look at the Clinton campaign trying to create a distraction, accusing Trump of being a Russian agent or a Russian stooge.”

So our former POTUS, current POTUS and the head of the F.B.I. colluded in an attempt to take down the newly elected POTUS Trump with a dossier that was NEVER VERIFIED. 

This was the beginning of the weaponization of the DOJ and FBI to take down Trump.

These are all facts, add in Durham concluded an investigation into the Trump campaign and Trump had zero verified intelligence t start an investigation. But, the Russian collusion narrative was born, a special counsel named and 50+ million dollars later and the liberal media colluding with the DNC and doing no investigative reporting, we now know Trump was 100% innocent.

Every American should be appalled of the BS pulled by the F.B.I. and the D.O.J. Sadly, it continues as the left media and liberals cheer on the persecution of a political opponent.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Liberal Media ignores Biden Scandal - Luvnit2 - 09-08-2023, 01:14 PM