Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forget Politics, are we heading for a recession
(09-08-2023, 01:04 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I don't want Trump or Biden.

I don't think either will make anything more moderate.

If my choice is between the two though, I am voting for the guy who doesn't have dementia (or whatever cognitive disease he has), who won't attack fossil fuels, who had far better foreign policies, who doesn't want to ban guns, fuel sources, appliances, etc.  Basically the Regressives/far left have hijacked the Dem party and they are bat shit crazy.

Ok well a lot of people would say you want more moderate candidates but you are picking the less moderate of your two options.  I get it, politics is perception over all else.  It's easy to just pick one guy and say "Well, I don't like this guy but I'm picking him because the other guy is totally insane."  I guess that's how we got where we are on a lot of things.

I feel like you're the second person I've talked to in the past 24 hours who tells me that we both want more moderate candidates, but then hits me with a deluge of marketing-style misdirection about one candidate in an effort to convince me that the guy who is pushing one political party somewhere you are telling me you don't want it to go is the right choice.

I could be wrong, I just don't think people who want moderate candidates buy into the banning stoves and ceiling fans propoganda.  Or maybe Trump is the sane one and I've lost my mind, it's possible.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forget Politics, are we heading for a recession - Nately120 - 09-08-2023, 01:18 PM