Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forget Politics, are we heading for a recession
(09-08-2023, 03:02 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Bro, I live in NY.  NG banned in new construction starting in 2025 I believe.  They would ban guns outright if they could get away with it.  They would ban ICE cars outright if they could get away with it.  I have to pay a fee and get a nics check every single time I buy ammo no matter what caliber.  100% unconstitutional.  NYS Dems are legit, 100%, honest to God, bat shit crazy dictators.

When SCOTUS smacked them in the mouth for their unconstitutional hand gun laws they turned right around in like 3 weeks and passed a much more unconstitutional set of gun laws, knowingly and purposefully going completely against their sworn oath of office and the constitution.  It's not propaganda.  These far left dems don't care one wit about the constitution.  They only care about pushing their insane, Regressive ideological agenda and you will comply or else.

I've lived in NY, Chicago, and dirt road PA but I've never really thought about this stuff because I'm not a gun guy.  Either way, if NY dems are too much for you there is always Idaho. There is never going to be a country wide ban on guns, though I'd argue we'd get closer to it by electing someone who doesn't want to leave office rather than someone like Biden. Our best chance of losing guns is to lose our democracy first.

Anyways, for years after I lived in NY and worked in NYC I was all up my own arse in love with Giuliani....oy, the times they change.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forget Politics, are we heading for a recession - Nately120 - 09-08-2023, 03:15 PM