Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
According to some on here the Chiefs could put anyone at WR?
(09-08-2023, 02:30 PM)depthchart Wrote: The game is in Jacksonville which should help the Jags.

A number of Teams could push for the #1 Seed AFC Playoff Bye week this Season.

Good chance the Bengals can Dial things in and earn it.

True, the Jags being at Home is huge as well and I think they are a better team than the Lions.

Especially at QB. That Play Action all the time will not work all year for the Lions. You have to be able to go into empty sets and I 
don't see Goff being successful in doing this.

(09-08-2023, 03:24 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I doubt that, if anything, losing OBJr, and trying to replace him.

Major downgrade from OBJr to Donavan Smith no question.

(09-08-2023, 03:28 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Also, I know it doesn't help to prove anyone's point, but the Lion's are legit. They closed out last season on an 8-2 run, and seem to have picked up right where they left off. One of their 2 losses during that stretch was by a FG to the Bills.

Yeah, they play hard every game and have been on a run. Definitely knew the Lions had a chance to beat the Chiefs.

Not a surprise to me they won in a close one. The refs and the MLJ fumble made it harder on them, but they pulled it off.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: According to some on here the Chiefs could put anyone at WR? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-08-2023, 04:40 PM